Thursday 1 September 2011

Rings Rings Rings


Pierced ring and Multi-part rings


I have had a bit of a ring making frenzy and made a couple of rings the first is a multipart ring with twisted wires and two half round wires, the second is a pierced multipart, the piercing is done in the round as it doesn't work (well not for me anyway) to pierce the flat plate and then bend into a ring.




________________________________________________________________________
Spinner Ring


The third ring is a spinner ring is made from a basic tube which I textured with a ball hammer then a wire ring is fitted over the tube and finally I hammered the two ends of the tube with a doming tool to form an anticlastic shape that will hold the wire in place.























______________________________________________________________________

Pierced ring


A colleague brought me a picture of a ring and asked me to make it up for her with matching earrings, again the ring is pierced in the round and not flat.



No comments:

Post a Comment