Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hinged Construct Bracelet and split pin


I had to demonstrate the ability to design and make the same pattern multiple times and then incorporate the finished pattern items into a piece of jewelry. I decided to go a bit extreme for my level at that point and make a hinged bracelet with a split pin clasp, this not only tested me in the design but also I had to learn to make tube for both the hinge and the clasp


I had to demonstrate the ability to design and make the same pattern multiple times and then incorporate the finished pattern items into a piece of jewelry. I decided to go a bit extreme for my level at that point and make a hinged bracelet with a split pin clasp, this not only tested me in the design but also I had to learn to make tube for both the hinge and the clasp

No comments:

Post a Comment