Monday 20 August 2012

Some more Cufflinks......




On a far happier note, I have got my self back on line and into gear as far as jewellery is concerned, I have finished a soft square ring (blog to follow) and was then asked to make two pairs of cufflinks.

The first set are a pair of artists palettes, that were requested by the art teacher at my wifes school to give to her current headmaster as a gift as he is leaving the school, she is also leaving the school to go on a year long teacher exchange in Switzerland.

The second set are maps of Africa for the same art teacher who is going to work in Switzerland for a year and wanted a gift to give to the Head master of the new school.

Not a big leap forward but a step in the right direction to get me past the hiatus I have recently experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment